1) What program is needed for the templates?
Answer: The templates are designed in Microsoft Word. If you do not have this program, it is a free trial download from Microsoft.
2) Can I download the templates to my work and my home computers?
Answer: Yes, you may download the templates up to 5 times. It is recommended that you download the templates to more than one location.
3) I seem to have lost my templates, can I have the link resent to me?
Answer: Yes, we will resend your download link. You need to send us an e-mail with your original paypal information including the date of purchase and paypal e-mail used for the purchase.
4) Can I buy 2 or 3 sets of templates and then return the ones I don't want to use?
Answer: Due to the digital nature of our wedding templates, all sales are final. We do not accept any returns and there are no refunds. By visiting this site you acknowledge that all wedding templates are non refundable and not returnable, under any circumstance.
5) I made my payment but I didn't receive an immediate download link.
Answer: As with all things internet related, occasionally there are delays. This is not a common occurrence and we will send you an e-mail with notification of when your templates will arrive. If you did not receive your templates please send us a note via our contact form.
6) Do you mail out a CD or do the templates come via e-mail download link?
Answer: We do not mail out any CD's. Your templates will be sent to you via e-mail download link.